Rail is full of young, enthusiastic and innovative individuals who contribute a great deal to not only their company but the wider rail industry. This Award aims to encourage these young individuals to pursue a career in rail whilst acknowledging their efforts.
Any young professional working in the rail industry is eligible for this award, whether they are in ticketing, communications, they’re a driver, a track worker – anyone. The conditions that do apply are listed below:
- have no more than 10 years’ working experience in the rail environment, as at 1 January 2020,
- demonstrate good leadership potential, and/or
- show that their work has contributed to best practice sustainability/environmental/technical/ construction/management solutions at a corporate or project level.
The Award winner will receive registration, flights and accommodation to attend the RTSA Conference on Railway Excellence (CORE 2022) to be held in May 2022 in Auckland, New Zealand.
Nominations for 2020 Awards are now open:
- the nomination filename must include the category title and name of the nominating company
- supporting material must be attached and clearly marked Attachment 1, Attachment 2 etc.
- email to email@example.com
Nominations will close at 5pm Friday 17 April 2020
Further information contact Nathan.Loriente@metrotrains.com.au
Proudly supported by: