TrackSAFE is the only harm-prevention charity in the world established in Australia and New Zealand to address the issue of suicide and incidents on the rail network. Many companies and people working in rail are passionate about creating a safe working environment for everyone and mitigating the trauma caused to employees from such incidents. This category aims to acknowledge the great work being done across the Australasian industry to assist TrackSAFE in its mission of ‘Working together to save lives’. For further information on TrackSAFE visit www.tracksafefoundation.com.au or www.tracksafe.co.nz.
Eligible candidates for this Award are individuals or companies who have pursued the objectives of TrackSAFE, which are:
- Endeavouring to reduce near collisions, injuries and fatalities on the rail network, in doing so creating a better workplace for rail employees.
- Improving education and awareness around railway level crossing and track safety.
- Working towards best practice in the management of potentially traumatic events for rail employees.
Nominations for 2020 Awards – deadline extended to Friday 26 June 2020
Download TrackSAFE 2020 – Nomination Form
- the nomination filename must include the category title and name of the nominating company
- supporting material must be attached and clearly marked Attachment 1, Attachment 2 etc.
- email to email@example.com
Nominations will close at 5pm Friday 26 June 2020
Further information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6270 4527.
Sponsorship opportunity available: contact email@example.com or 02 6270 4527