This category is open to individuals who contribute to the overall success of the operation of railways. An individual must have shown an innovative approach to improving railways in one or more of the following:
- Signalling systems
- Control systems
- Communications for rail operations
- Wayside systems
- Trainborne systems for signalling control.
In progressing the development and/or application of new technology to rail infrastructure and operations they have demonstrated some or all of the following:
- Demonstrate good leadership and innovation capability to apply the technology to railways
- Thoroughly tested and proved the safety of the new technology for rail applications
- Applied systems engineering principles in the development or application of the new technology to railways
- Addressed the Human Factors issues in adopting the new technology in railways
- Had a senior role in the implementation of a particular project that involves the above criteria
Nominations for 2020 Awards – deadline extended to Friday 26 June 2020
- the nomination filename must include the category title and name of the nominating company
- supporting material must be attached and clearly marked Attachment 1, Attachment 2 etc.
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations will close at 5pm Friday 26 June 2020
For further information contact email@example.com or 02 6270 4527.
Proudly supported by