Safety in rail is paramount and the industry prides itself on its strong safety record. Companies across Australia and New Zealand are implementing world class safety strategies and developing new technologies to ensure rail operations are safe and reliable. The Safety Award aims to recognise this important work and promote rail’s efforts to remain as efficient, effective and safe as possible.
This category is eligible to organisations, not individuals, that have:
- Achieved and maintained a significant outcome in improving safety within the organisation, or
- Developed an innovation that can contribute to improved safety throughout the industry.
Nominations for 2020 Awards – deadline extended to 26 June 2020
Download Safety 2020 – Nomination Form
- the nomination filename must include the category title and name of the nominating company
- supporting material must be attached and clearly marked Attachment 1, Attachment 2 etc.
- email to email@example.com
Nominations will close at 5pm Friday 26 June 2020
Further information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6270 4527.
Proudly sponsored in 2020 by: