The Emerging Rail Specialist Award is sponsored by the Rail Track Association Australia (RTAA) to promote excellence in the Australian rail community and recognise the achievements of young, outstanding individuals.
The award is aimed at all young rail specialists, not just young engineers.
What’s at stake?
Winners receive up to $10K to attend an international rail or transport conference of their choice.
The Emerging Rail Specialist Award is open to individuals who:
- are either employees of current Corporate RTAA members, or are a Personal RTAA member, and (JOIN HERE)
- have between 1 and 12 years (Full Time Equivalent) rail experience as at 1 January 2020,
- have a minimum of 3 years (Full Time Equivalent – post High School) relevant work experience,
- can demonstrate their key involvement in the rail industry locally or internationally, and
- are Australian or New Zealand citizens and/or permanent residents.
The judging panel will consist of at least four members of the RTAA Award Sub-Committee, as led by the RTAA’s Award Chair. The applicant may be required to make a brief presentation to the panel on their application to assist in determining the winner.
Nominations are now closed
Further information contact email@example.com
Proudly supported by