The Rail industry is only as good as the people who work in it. The Career Achievement Awards recognises the passion and commitment of an individual who has spent many years in Rail and who, through their efforts, has made a difference for a company or the greater industry.
Eligible individual candidates for this award must have:
- Worked within the rail industry for at least 25 years;
- Challenged the accepted norm in an attempt to promote debate and innovation on a specific issue/s;
- Been a demonstrated catalyst for change; and
- May have seen through the implementation of a particular project/s involving a change process.
Nominations for 2020 Awards – deadline extended to Friday 26 June 2020
- the nomination filename must include the category title and name of the nominating company
- supporting material must be attached and clearly marked Attachment 1, Attachment 2 etc.
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations will close at 5pm Friday 26 June 2020
Further information: contact email@example.com or 02 6270 4527.
Proudly sponsored in 2020 by: