Rail is full of young, enthusiastic and innovative individuals who contribute a great deal to not only their company but the wider rail industry. This Award aims to encourage these young individuals to pursue a career in rail whilst acknowledging their efforts.
Any young professional working in the rail industry is eligible for this award, whether they are in ticketing, communications, they’re a driver, a track worker – anyone. The conditions that do apply are listed below:
- Must be no older than 30 years of age as at 1 January 2018,
- Can demonstrate good leadership potential, and
- Their work has led to the development of their organisation.
Selection Criteria and Nomination Form will be available early in 2018.
- The nomination file name must include the category title and nomination company/individual
- Supporting material must be attached
- Email nomination to email@example.com
Further information contact Janet Cameron firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly supported by: