Rail is full of young, enthusiastic and innovative individuals who contribute a great deal to not only their company but the wider rail industry. This Award aims to encourage these young individuals to pursue a career in rail whilst acknowledging their efforts.
Any young professional working in the rail industry is eligible for this award, whether they are in ticketing, communications, they’re a driver, a track worker – anyone. The conditions that do apply are listed below:
- Must be no older than 30 years of age as at 1 January 2019,
- Can demonstrate good leadership potential, and
- Their work has led to the development of their organisation.
The Award winner will receive registration, flights and accommodation to attend the RTSA Conference on Railway Excellence (CORE 2020) to be held at Perth in May 2020.
- The nomination filename must include the category title and nominating company/individual
- Supporting material must be attached
- Email nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations will close Friday 19 April 2019
Further information contact Nathan.Loriente@metrotrains.com.au
Proudly supported by: