TrackSAFE is the only harm-prevention charity in the world established in Australia and New Zealand to address the issue of suicide and incidents on the rail network. Many companies and people working in rail are passionate about creating a safe working environment for everyone and mitigating the trauma caused to employees from such incidents. This category aims to acknowledge the great work being done across the Australasian industry to assist TrackSAFE in its mission of ‘Working together to save lives’. For further information on TrackSAFE visit www.tracksafefoundation.com.au or www.tracksafe.co.nz.
Eligible candidates for this Award are individuals or companies who have pursued the objectives of TrackSAFE, which are:
- Endeavouring to reduce near collisions, injuries and fatalities on the rail network, in doing so creating a better workplace for rail employees.
- Improving education and awareness around railway level crossing and track safety.
- Working towards best practice in the management of potentially traumatic events for rail employees.
- The nomination filename must include the category title and nominating company/individual
- Supporting material must be attached
- Email nomination to email@example.com
Nominations will close Friday 19 April 2019
Further information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6270 4527.
Proudly sponsored in 2019 by: