Safety in rail is paramount and the industry prides itself on its strong safety record. Companies across Australia and New Zealand are implementing world class safety strategies and developing new technologies to ensure rail operations are safe and reliable. The Safety Award aims to recognise this important work and promote rail’s efforts to remain as efficient, effective and safe as possible.
This category is eligible to organisations, not individuals, that have:
- Achieved and maintained a significant outcome in improving safety within the organisation, or
- Developed an innovation that can contribute to improved safety throughout the industry.
Selection Criteria and Nomination Form will be available early in 2018.
- The nomination file name must include the category title and nomination company/individual
- Supporting material must be attached
- Email nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: contact Janet Cameron, email@example.com or 02 6270 4527.
Proudly supported in 2017 by: