Sustainability and Environment is an area of responsibility that the rail industry is uniquely positioned to meet. Projects and business practices that demonstrate creative and practical solutions for Sustainability and Environment are helping to generate modernisation of the rail sector. The Sustainability and Environment award aims to recognise and promote progress towards making Rail a ‘green’ industry and not just a ‘green’ mode of transport.
This category is eligible to organisations, not individuals, that have:
- Demonstration of applications or solutions in the area of Sustainability and Environment for rolling stock or infrastructure projects, in one or more whole-of-life aspects such as procurement, manufacturing source materials, production processes, maintenance materials and practices, maintenance facilities, or disposal of sub-components and assets.
- Demonstration of creative or novel Sustainability and/or Environmental solutions in areas such as technology, society, community, or economy and how they are proactively being used to generate modernisation and competitiveness of the rail sector, particularly without waiting for legislation.
- The nomination file name must include the category title and nomination company/individual
- Supporting material must be attached
- If the nomination has an ISCA rating, evidence should be attached.
- Email nomination to email@example.com
- Nominations close Friday 20 April 2018
Further information: contact Janet Cameron, firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6270 4527.
Proudly sponsored in 2018 by: