Innovation is the cornerstone of any industry. To remain competitive the Rail industry is working smarter, working to get more out of what it already has, to innovate and to put those innovations to work.The Innovation and Technology Award recognises leadership through the practical application of innovative solutions for new and existing market needs resulting in a commercial, environmental and/or social benefit.
This category is eligible to organisations, not individuals, that have:
- developed an innovation in a core area of the organisation that can contribute to improved business practice;
- used or plan to use the new innovation and technology in every day practice;
- thoroughly tested and proven the safety of the new technology.
- The nomination file name must include the category title and nomination company/individual
- Supporting material must be attached
- Email nomination to email@example.com
- Nominations close Friday 20 April 2018
Further information: contact Janet Cameron, firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6270 4527.
Proudly sponsored in 2018 by: