The Rail industry is only as good as the people who work in it. The Career Achievement Awards recognises the passion and commitment of an individual who has spent many years in Rail and who, through their efforts, has made a difference for a company or the greater industry.
Eligible individual candidates for this award must have:
- Worked within the rail industry for at least 25 years;
- Challenged the accepted norm in an attempt to promote debate and innovation on a specific issue/s;
- Been a demonstrated catalyst for change; and
- May have seen through the implementation of a particular project/s involving a change process.
- The nomination file name must include the category title and nomination company/individual
- Supporting material must be attached
- Email nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations close Friday 20 April 2018
Further information: contact Janet Cameron, email@example.com or 02 6270 4527.
Proudly sponsored in 2018 by: