General criteria requirements that are to be met for Australasian Rail Industry Awards and are open to all Australian and New Zealand companies in the rail industry (including operators, consultants, track owners, manufacturers and suppliers).
All applications must be entered online by downloading the criteria/instructions and nomination template and emailing the completed document, along with any attachments as directed on each Nomination Form.
Nominations for the 2017 Rail Industry Awards have now closed.
- Career Achievement
- Customer Service
- Employee Engagement
- Frank Franklyn Young Rail Specialist (RTAA)
- Freight Rail Excellence
- Innovation and Technology
- Permanent Way Institution Young Achiever Award (PWI)
- Systems Engineering (IRSE)
- TrackSAFE Foundation
- Workforce Diversity
- Young Rail Professional (RTSA)
For further information contact Janet Cameron, email@example.com or (02) 6270 4527.