Nominations for the 2015 Australasian Rail Industry Awards are now open!
The Awards are open to any individual working in the rail industry and any organisation operating in or affiliated to rail. The Awards promote diversity, excellence and innovation for the betterment of rail – all are encouraged to get involved.
What better way to…
- thank an employee for their commitment and dedication to your company
- show someone you acknowledge their achievements
- promote a company for its leadership in a range of core fields
- have a product or service recognised nationally by industry leaders
Which category will you apply for?
- Career Achievement
- Customer Service
- Employee Engagement
- Frank Franklyn Young Rail Specialist
- Innovation and Technology
- Permanent Way Institution Young Achiever
- Suppliers Export Achievement
- Systems Engineering
- Young Rail Professional
- Workforce Diversity
- TrackSAFE Foundation
Nominations will close on Friday 22 April.